Mental Health Resources
Translate this page
Mental Health & Crisis Response Resources
If you or someone you care about needs help or is in crisis, TAKE ACTION!
If you are concerned about yourself or someone you care about:
- Remember to Acknowledge, Care, and Tell
- Try these tips for supporting a friend or family member
If you or someone you care about is in crisis:
- Call the Crisis Link Hotline at 703-527-4077 or text NEEDHELP to 85511
- Chat online with a specialist using the Lifeline Chat
- Call Children’s Regional Crisis Response (CR2) - 571-364-7390
- Go to the nearest emergency room at your local hospital
- Call or go to Fairfax County CSB Community Emergency/Crisis Services (703) 573-5679
- For outpatient Walk-in assessments, please call ahead (703) 383-8500.
- Call 911