Staff, library policies, online database information, and more.
Check out the Lewis HS Library Website for more information!
- The mission of the Lewis High School Library is to ensure that students and staff are effective and ethical users of ideas and information. Students are empowered to be critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers, and skillful researchers.
Need research help? Want to meet with a librarian? Use this google form.
- Ms. Marquet, Ms. Koch or Ms. Cruz will respond to you as quickly as possible.
- Flexible meeting times are available using Google Meet
- A link will be sent to the student’s FCPS email account as needed.
- Spanish language support is available.
¨ Monday 7:30am – 3:30pm
¨ Tuesday 7:30am – 3:30pm
¨ Wednesday 7:30am – 4:30pm (late bus day)
¨ Thursday 7:30am – 3:30pm
¨ Friday 7:30am – 3:15pm