Learn about Lewis High School!
- We will prepare students to be global citizens for the 21st century by challenging them academically (Rigor), by connecting school learning to their future (Relevance), and providing a safe, supportive and nurturing environment (Relationships).
Faculty, staff, students and community members believe:
- all students can learn
- collaboration among staff, parents, and community promotes academic excellence
- diversity enhances the learning experience
- successful high school experience leads to an improved quality of life
- students learn in different ways
- assessment of student learning is crucial to a dynamic instructional program
- parent participation is a key factor in student success
- professional development contributes to successful learning
- in the value of a continuous process of school improvement
- in a safe and secure school environment