Submit a student absence by calling our 24/7 attendance line at 703-924-8312.
Please be specific about the reason why your child will not be attending school today.
In the "Reason for Absence/Late Arrival" blank space on the form below, indicate whether your child has any of the following symptoms:
- Feeling feverish or chills
- Fever greater than or equal to 100.4 F
- Headache (not due to another health condition, hunger, menstrual cramps stress, or injury)
- A new cough (not due to another health condition)
- Shortness of breath or breathing difficulties (not due to diagnosed respiratory condition or if different than normal pattern of chronic condition)
- A new sore throat (not due to another health condition) Congestion or runny nose (not related to allergies or health condition)
- Fatigue (more tired than normal or sudden onset)
- New muscle pain (not due to another health condition or that may have been caused by a specific activity such as physical exercise) New loss of taste, smell, or appetite Abdominal pain (not due to hunger, constipation, injury, or stress)
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
For the pre-Arranged absence form, parents please right-click on the blue “pre-arranged absence form” link below and save it to your desktop. Once you have done that, fill out the form and save it. Once you have done that, email it from the email address registered in SIS to @email”